1.Prepare before driving
(1) Wear work clothes, protective helmets, gloves, masks and other protective equipment.
(2) Check whether the screws are loose, whether there are obstacles around the motor equipment, whether there are ores or debris in the crushing cavity, correct the tension of the belt, and all spring screws should be tightened.
(3) Check whether the clearance of the mine outlet meets the requirements. The clearance of PYS-D1324 conical broken ore outlet is maintained at 30-45㎜, and the clearance of PYS-D1608 conical broken ore outlet is maintained at 13-15㎜.
(4) Check whether the power supply is normal and whether the electrical protection system is intact
(1) When the oil temperature is heated to 25-30 degrees, start the oil pump motor for 5-10 minutes, check the operation of the lubrication system, the oil pressure is 0.11-0.18Mp, observe the oil return pipe is normal, and the oil quality meets the requirements. Start the main motor.
(2) Check that the temperature of the oil supply and return lines of the lubrication station does not exceed 50 degrees every hour, the amount of oil returned is sufficient, and the height of the oil surface in the oil tank is normal. There is no oil leakage in the lubricating pipeline or the cone body of the oil pump.
(3) After the crusher runs at no load for 1 to 2 minutes, the belt can be opened to start the ore feeding. It can be packed with ore. Pay attention to whether the ore feeding is normal, especially the ore with high mud content and high moisture. Mine mouth.
(4) Pay attention to observe whether the feed chute, crushing cavity, ore discharge funnel are blocked. Prevent non-crushing objects from entering the crushing cavity. If metal objects fall into the crusher, stop and take out immediately.
(5) During operation, always check the thin oil lubrication system to maintain the height of the oil surface in the oil tank. The output oil pressure is not lower than the rated oil pressure (0.8Kg / c㎡).
(6) Check whether the equipment, dustproof water pipe and cooling water pipe are in good condition. Always listen to whether the sound of the crusher bevel gear rotation is normal and whether the motor is running normally. Observe the current of the main motor, and it is not allowed to exceed the rated current. The temperature of the motor is lower than 60 ℃.
(1) During normal shutdown, the feed to the mine should be stopped first. After the ore in the crusher is completely eliminated, the main motor can be stopped, and finally the oil pump motor.
(2) After stopping, carefully inspect all parts of the crusher, and deal with any problems found in time.
4.Matters needing attention
(1) Pay attention to prevent the oil pressure from being too large. If the oil pressure exceeds 2 kg / cm2, it may splash and hurt people.
(2) Check during operation to ensure that the protective cover of the coupling is in good condition to prevent the coupling screws from shaking out and hurting people; to prevent the joints from being stretched out and oil splashing out when the pressure is too high.